致生命中的“理所当然”


  A group of students was asked to list what they thought were the present “Seven Wonders of the World.” Though there were some disagreements, the following received the most votes:

  一组学生被要求列出他们心目中的存世的"世界七大奇迹。",他们之中虽然有一些分歧,如下七个获得了多数选票:

  1. Egypt’s Great Pyramids 埃及胡夫金字塔

  2. Taj Mahal 印度泰姬玛哈陵

  3. Grand Canyon 科罗拉多大峡谷(美国大峡谷)

  4. Panama Canal 巴拿马大运河

  5. Empire State Building 纽约帝国大厦

  6. St. Peter’s Basilica 圣彼得大教堂

  7. China’s Great Wall 中国万里长城

  1f8135a840734e9ebed8ed04c2bfd23b

  While gathering the votes, the teacher noted that one student had not finished her paper yet. So she asked the girl if she was having trouble with her list. The girl replied, “Yes, a little. I couldn’t quite make up my mind because there are so many.”

  在收集问卷答复时,老师发现有一个学生没有完成填写。所以,他就问这个女生,是不是在填表的时候遇到了什么困难。女孩回答道:"是的,有一点点。因为有这么多符合条件的,我还不能完全确定那几个排在前面。"

  The teacher said, “Well, tell us what you have, and maybe we can help.”

  老师说:那么,好吧,能告诉我们你现在写了哪一些,也许我们可以给你一些建议。

  f2588488cdd947018f4d44b91e98e561

  The girl hesitated, then read, “I think the‘Seven Wonders of the World’ are:

  这个女孩显得有些犹豫,然后把她的答案读了出来:"我认为和'世界的七大奇观'分别是:

  1. To see 去看

  2. To hear去听

  3. To touch去摸

  4. To taste去尝

  5. To feel 去感受

  6. To laugh去笑

  7. And to love.”去爱

  688e6764087b456a9c5ce655ddd88978

  The room was so quiet you could have heard a pin drop. The things we overlook as simple and ordinary and that we take forgranted are truly wondrous!

  房间里是如此的安静,以致于掉下一枚针的声音都可以清清楚楚地听到,我们忽略的事是如此的简单和普遍,而我们认为理所当然的事情,又是那么的美妙。

  a0144db7b0bc469785f1b602413e3b65

  I Cried because I had no shoes until i met a man who had no legs.

  在我没有遇见那个没有腿的人之前,我常常因为没有鞋而哭泣。

  life is full of blessings, we just don't value them.

  生活里,充满着祝福,而我们,却不懂得感恩,常常忽视他们。

  747f1827aff04f6493beba946dfce8f2

  True story , an English teacher in Muncie, Indiana. She taught English for 30 years.

  这是一个真实的故事,来自于印第安纳州曼西市的英语老师,她在那里教英文长达30年。

  Being positive is the real power. We all have it.

  积极的心态,才是生活应该有的能力之源,而你我,都拥有它。

  eba8c9dd3ad3436bae744bbc5775bdc1

  I believe in helping even when it is not expected.

  就算在最绝望的时候,我也坚信那里同样拥有希望。

  I believe in sunshine even when it is darkest.

  就算在最深的黑暗中,我也相信可以看到阳光。

  I believe in friendship even when I am alone.

  就算在最孤独的时候,我依然确信友谊长存。

  They see the night, you see the moon.

  就算在最深的夜,你依然可以看见月光。

达到当天最大量